We’d like to begin a monthly Instagram round up, of some of our favorite photos randomly posted by our Staff. This should give you an incite into our kooky brains and what makes us tick.. and if it doesn’t, at least it’s something pretty to look at.
The Month of October, is personally my favorite month. I love how everything finally cools down and signals a new season, a time to shed those summer leaves and layer up with scarves and cute boots. In Virginia, seeing the trees change from green to gold, red and orange is a spectacular site that always fascinates me, even though it happens annually. October is our reminder that the year is winding down, and a new one is right around the corner. Here are some photos our staff captured to tell the tale of this October.
Top Row (left to right):
1. “It’s my favorite teason!” – Carley (Marketing & E-commerce Manager)
2. On the set of U-Fab Photoshoot – Will (Creative Director)
3. “Went for A Swim Today” (in the James River) – Dustin (Production & Distribution Coordinator)
Middle Row (left to right):
1. “On the road! Blue Ridge here we come!” – Mariah (Richmond Store Manager)
2. Hot Air Balloon at the VA State Fair – Kelsey (Inventory Controller)
3. “My favorite drapery job to date!” – Jennifer (Fabric Guru – Richmond)
Bottom Row (left to right):
1. “Fall Beauty Queen” – Heidi (Fabric Guru – Richmond)
2. #hellofall -Kelsey (Inventory Controller)
3. “Today I made a friend at work” – Johnny (Upholstery Apprentice)